GTC Bulgaria is part of the GTC Group - one of the leading commercial real estate companies in Central, Eastern and Southern Europe. GTC S.A. is listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. The stock is included in the WIG30 and the Dow Jones STOXX Eastern Europe 300 international index. For our new project we are looking for the proper candidate for the position of ACCOUNTANT
- Adequate university degree in the field of accountancy;
- previous experience in accounting and book-keeping;
- Knowledge of general accounting practices;
- knowledge in Tax laws;
- Spoken and written English;
- PC skills (MS Office, accounting software);
- Analytical and communication skills, as well as ability to work in a team and under pressure;
- Perform primary accounting activities;
- Prepare journal entries,
- Account reconciliations and supporting schedules in accordance with close deadlines;
- Supporting the month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close cycles;
- Maintenance of the budget control tables according to the internal regulations of the company;
- Pesponsible for the payments checking tables of the companies;
- Preparing various reports in Excel database on a weekly basis;
- Other tasks related to the position.
The Company offers:
- A full-time employment, based on a labor contract with GTC Yuzhen Park EAD;
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic business environment;
- Good remuneration package.
CVs in Bulgarian will not be considered.
All personal data is under special protection by law. All applications will be reviewed in strictest confidentiality. Short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.